Thursday, July 29, 2010
Stupid headache
This has been a really long week for me. For 10 days I had the worst migraine I have ever had in my life, even since I was diagnosed with severe migraines at 11 years old. It was an "I'm pretty sure my brain is going to explode out of my head" kind of pain. I couldn't tolerate any light or sound, which made it difficult to take care of Mariah, and impossible to work on any of my homework. I spent 2 different days in the emergency room, and had to go to the doctor once. The last trip to the e.r finally solved my migraine with the right combination of medicines. It was a matter of the stupid doctor giving me a prescription for something that was making the migraine worse. But I'm feeling better finally. Now if I could only get caught up on my school work. Next week I hope to get to the Neurologist to find out what was causing the migraine in the first place, since no one deemed it necessary to find the source of the problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment