Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I did it!

I finished all my work for both my classes, on time. And it feels great. 3 weeks ago. I didn't think I was going to pass either of my classes, now I know I will, and I have never been so relieved. With all the problems I had this term. I was was fortunate enough to have professors who were very understand about the things I was going through. And for that I thank them both.

It's no easy task to be a single, working mom adding school to that has proved to add more difficulty but I fully believe, that I can do it, and do it well. I'm excited to see where I go with my grades from here. I'm hoping to be back on the dean's list with this next term, and maybe even President's list!

No comments:

Post a Comment