I did it! I'm finally completely caught up! 2 weeks ago I was mid-panic attack! I couldn't focus I was pretty sure I was losing my mind... But I did it, and I feel so much better! At the same time I will be SOOOOOO glad to have a break at the end of term, even though I decided not to take the leave of absence in fear that I'll find an excuse not to return. Now I just have to wait for the professor to grade the things I turned in, and hope it brings me up to passing. I'm kind of excited!
Hi Angel,
ReplyDeleteYou should be excited. I look forward to reading your draft tonight or tomorrow. Will get back to you asap.
The longer you live, the easier it will get to roll with the punches and realize you can get through them and come out the winner!