This week we are supposed to write about our writing process. I honestly don't really have a process, I don't think. I print off articles I find interesting. This I highlight parts that I know will be useful in my paper without plagiarizing them, when I get all my ideas together I write, write, write. When I have that revised, normally by a peer. I rewrite and edit again. It's really just an organized mess of disorganization really.
My academic challenges this term are my inability to focus on anything, not just school. I specifically asked not to be put in a writing class and a math class at the same time, because both subjects stress me out. I think the combination of the two, with work has me feeling a little burnt out. Maybe the week when we get a break after term I'll be able to regroup and refocus.
School is influencing my life a lot more than I thought it's wrapped in everything I do. I have to make sure after work that I try to work on my homework. I have to bathe Mariah and myself at a certain time to leave time to work on my homework before work. On my days off I have to make sure I'm home from my errands or doing things with Mariah before class starts. But at this point. I'm starting to get used to it.
Hello Angel,
ReplyDeleteI also do not feel like I have a certain process but I tried the free writing strategy and the brainstorming thing I think. That is very hard for me because of the fact that I have been so busy with anatomy that I have sort of been stalling with this. I did the thing on a word document and then copy and pasted it to the discussion threads. However it is very long so I hope I do not get into trouble for that but I have the references hopefully in alphabetical order! I forgot that part until now. Oh well it is late.
You can do this just sit down and work on it you will be fine. Later girl.
Hi Angel,
ReplyDeleteSometimes it is just a matter of getting used to a new routine once you figure it out. My sun sign is cancer, so I do not like change. When I have to make changes it takes me awhile to get used the them. I like routine, I guess, and transitions require some discipline. I am always up for a challenge though. Life seems to present them often.
You will just get used to managing the writing and math course together, and then it will be finished. . . soon enough.
I'm a cancer as well, probably a good explanation as to why I'm so stubborn
ReplyDelete