Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

This week has been full of ups and downs, and a mild break down. I was set on taking a leave of absence for a term to regroup and refocus, but I think I've changed my mind. I'm worried that if I do that I will have the time to regroup, but I'll find some sort of an excuse as to why I shouldn't come back right now. I don't want to do that a lot of my problem I was worried about failing comp and losing my financial aid, on top of the other stress. I'm working on everything now, and I'm determined to make it work. I've made it this far. I can't fail now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angel,

    Maybe this is "senior-itis"? Sometimes people balk when they are about to succeed and look for a way out. This is weird, isn't it? I predict you will accomplish all you have set out for your goals. Remember, you are not stuck out there alone.

    I will be getting back to you soon on your re-submitted draft. You will get through this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't necessary call it senioritis, more like "I think my head is going to explode if I don't do some serious stress management" -itis. lol

    ReplyDelete